Sales and Marketing Intern
Job Description We have an exciting opportunity to join Better Chinese as a Sales and Marketing Intern for the wholly owned subsidiary in Sunnyvale, California (near Stanford campus). We are looking for a passionate individual to join our small startup environment and help make a difference in the field of Mandarin education. We are a team of high-energy, talented, and fun individuals who work with our customers to build Chinese language programs that are innovative and effective.
The Sales and Marketing Intern will help market and sell our comprehensive portfolio of products for students and educators. A successful candidate will be able to think creatively and communicate to our target markets and how to fulfill their educational needs and budgets with the products in our portfolio.
- Research, contact and track new sales leads
- Contribute to and assist in content creation for social media platforms
- Work with team on how to increase user engagement on social media platforms
- Assist with the sales fulfillment process
- Help plan and coordinate sales and marketing events- Resolve customer service requests and questions
- Strong communication skills- Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese ideal, but not required- Outstanding academic record (copy of transcript required)
- Self-starter and team player- Disciplined and detail-oriented
- High level of integrity and ethics
- Possessing an understanding of education and language learning a plus
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter, a short writing sample, and a copy of your unofficial transcript to jobs at betterchinese.com with "Sales and Marketing Summer Intern" in the subject line. Due to the high volume of interest in this position, only select applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Internship