Sales and Marketing Associate
We have an exciting opportunity to join Better Chinese as a Sales and Marketing Associate. We are looking for a passionate individual to join our small startup environment and help make a difference in the field of Mandarin education. We are a team of high-energy, talented, and fun individuals who work with our customers to build Chinese language programs that are innovative and effective.
The Sales and Marketing Associate will help sell and market our comprehensive portfolio of products for students and educators. A successful candidate will be able to think creatively and communicate about who to target as clients and how to fulfill their educational needs and budgets with the products in our portfolio.
- Research, contact, and track new sales leads
- Resolve customer service requests and questions
- Work with operational groups to ensure customer transactions are processed accurately and efficiently
- Provide client demos and training on e-service product in person and via webinars
- Help plan and coordinate sales and marketing events- Contribute to and assist in content creation for social media platforms
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese ideal, but not required
- Knowledge of Netsuite preferred but not required
- Ability to work independently, able to work under pressure, multi-tasking
- Self-starter and team player
- Disciplined and detail-oriented
- High level of integrity and ethics
Please send your resume, cover letter, a short writing sample, and a copy of your unofficial transcript to with " Sales and Marketing Associate " in the subject line. Due to the high volume of interest in this position, only select applicants will be contacted.
About Better Chinese:
Founded by educators from Columbia University and the U.N., Better Chinese is a leading publisher of Mandarin curricula for students of all levels, from pre-kindergarten to college. Officially adopted by nine states in the United States and used in 1200+ schools worldwide, the Better Chinese pedagogy, learning materials and technologies are helping to build the next generation of Chinese language speakers.